Saturday, November 12, 2011

Revamping New Blog from old "Emlian Adventures"

Sadly, life have been very busy and my old blog "Emlian Adventures" has dissapeared into cyberspace! Since we're soon to be winding down 2011, why not come up with some thing new for 2012...thus "Poems and Prayers of a Singer". I want to have an opportunity to post my current arts articles as well as my prayers and thoughts about Christian Arts events, books that I am reading or CD's or songs that are blessing me at the moment. Combined with ministry related thoughts, I will communicate all these thoughts and ideas in prose, as the New Year of 2012 enfolds. I hope that you enjoy the "journey" as much as I love to share about my abounding arts and ministry experiences in my life.  Signing off for now...its 6:00 a.m. and its time for some sleep!   WIW

No comments:

Post a Comment